- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton light ricotta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato (one 15-oz can – drained)
- 32 oz no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
Combine 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and ricotta cheese in a large bowl, and stir well. Add spinach, and stir well.
Spread 1/3 cup spinach mixture on each lasagna noodle. Roll up jelly-roll fashion. Arrange, seam side down, in an 13 x 9″ baking dish coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine chopped tomato and next 6 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well. Spoon tomato mixture over lasagna rolls. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.